Ads Top

CES Academy participates in the "Teachers Month" thru a PROMO!

President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III has recently approved Proclamation No. 242 or the "National Teachers Month, " which means every year the country is to create a month-long celebration in commemoration of our respected and devoted teachers. The Department of Education (DepEd) leads the campaign this year and it shall culminate on October 5, 2011.

October 5 is the date that the UNESCO designated as "World Teacher's Day." It is a worldwide celebration of a teacher's central role of guiding the children, youth, and even adults through the life-long learning process.

This year's theme is "My Teacher, My Hero": a celebration of the unique role and service that teachers play in guiding families, strengthening communities, and building the nation.

CES Academy, a review center that believes in the power of good education, is one with the nation in the said campaign. We truly believe that our teachers provide positive influences in the Filipino learners, that in effect contributes to societal prosperity and national development. 

As promised, we support this cause by creating a PROMO for our the 60-hour CRES for brokers!

Get the chance to slash P5,000 OFF YOUR SEMINAR FEE just by following these TWO SIMPLE STEPS:

1. To qualify for the contest, secure a reservation in our 60-hour CRES (P3,000). Anyone can join, even our former students! The reservation is TRANSFERABLE. So, reserve for a family member or a friend, and join the contest for them! Every reservation entitles you to TWO (2) entries.

2. Answer this simple question: How can real estate education contribute in your success? You may answer through FACEBOOK, TWITTER, EMAIL, TEXT, or WEBSITE. 

Sample Answer: My real estate education helped me understand the problems and selling concerns I encountered in the past as an agent. Now that I've become a broker, I am able to gain trust from my clients because I can already answer them in their transaction concerns, from start 'til end!
Sample Answer: I have been exposed in the real estate industry my entire life because this is the bread and butter of my parents. I saw how we survived life's financial trials, and came from nothing to something. Because of my parents' success stories, I am very motivated to follow their footsteps and build a successful career out of real estate on my own. 

3. Deadline for entries is on SEPTEMBER 25, 2011. We will announce the THREE (3) WINNERS of P5,000 discount the next day.


THAT'S NOT ALL!

If we like your entries so much, we MIGHT give P1,000 discounts to MORE PARTICIPANTS! 

Remember, you only need to 1) RESERVE and 2) REPLY to our question. Since every reservation gives you two valid entries, chances of winning the 50% discount are DOUBLED!

JOIN NOW!







Powered by Blogger.